IT Readings Log   

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Google launched: Google Base

Every time there it is a Google Launch I HAVE to read about it and test it. There it is no way to skip it and that is because I am always impressed and because most of their tools become part of my life as soon as they get lauched.

What is "Google Base"? It is, as usuall, a simple, obvious and very usefull tool. It is a place where you can upload information directly into Google. Information has Attributes with values, Labels and Description... Why is this a good thing? Just think about it... Google just transformed itself into a huge database where anyone can post anything as information... What is that? Well that is THE INTERNET. Google is becoming "The Internet". Am I paranoic? I am not.. because I have no problem with Google becoming the internet.

Here's an article about it:
http://www.ecommercetimes.com/rsstory/47394.html

And here it is the link to it:
http://base.google.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home