IT Readings Log   

Friday, May 13, 2005

Successful Web Development Methodolgies

I was looking on the internet for some good article on how to choose the proper methodology (while developing our own methodology).
It is not a matter of what methodology to choose out of existing one, it is more like I am looking for how can I adapt an existing methodology to my company’s existing processes without altering the critical elements (as importance) from within that methodology.
This article express just a brief opinion on how to choose a methodology in this area, and the most important: it considers all options: Adopt, Adapt or Build Your Own.
I consider it a great reading, especially for QA department.

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/successful-development

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home