IT Readings Log   

Thursday, May 12, 2005

How to hire: You Can't Find Programmers?

This article probable does not sound interesting to you considering that you are probable a developer, so why look for hiring programmers? I found it interesting since I am somehow on both sides: an employer and an employee.
As an employer, it speaks my mind, I fully agree with the methods described in here as hiring best practices. I found it interesting as an employer, because I am interested in offering something attractive and stable to the market, so I attract the proper resources.
As an employee, I find it interesting because I find out what are the possibilities the employer is considering when hiring me and what am I suppose to expect from them?

http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000050.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home