IT Readings Log   

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Why Your Customers Hate Your Web Site

The following article talks about marketing. It talks about being popular among your targeted customers.

It says your website has to supply them the critical information they are looking for "In Less Than Three Seconds".

I know that. I learned it from my own experience when tried to show to one of my friends for the first time a website I built and I was asked... after about 1 minute of looking at the first web page: "what is this website about?". I thought that guy was stupid, then I tried it on others (to convince myself I was right). I tried then with other websites of mine because I kept on getting the same result. I tried then with other ... some of them known websites... Same thing.

If you do not make it obvious what is it about.. they won't go further.

http://www.ecommercetimes.com/rsstory/48866.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home