IT Readings Log   

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

User-defined interfaces in PHP 5: Implementing (X)HTML Widgets

Something that I already did in other scripting languages, but now that PHP5 supports classes and Object-Oriented structures, why not doing it here, too.

The article gives you some idea about building interface classes in PHP5, but I wouldn't suggest you to use this technique for everything. My opinion is that you should use this technique on generating specific elements on interface as error warnings (error handling "DIV" messages poping up on user actions), titles and other static sections of the page, etc. I am only considering the interface here, because I am also building in PHP5 classes that allow me to handle better the database connectivity, formatting dates, numbers and strings, etc...

Read full article here ยป

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home