IT Readings Log   

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Boot camp tactics won't win the battle

I got this by mail. I have no idea how it reached me but it was a plain and simple email providing me this link.

Few interesting things here:
- I think I have a poor memory and actually this link was requested by me or I submitted my email somewhere or I forgot
- The link was suggested with the text: "You might be interested to know ..." and they are right: I am interested in this type of articles and I did enjoy it.
- If this was a spam, then they really sent it to the proper person, it was not interpreted as spam by gmail and it looked as a clean email.
- I don't open emails from addresses not in my address book, but I opened this one.

Hmm... after reading the above, I can actually bet I requested this information.

It is about Project & Company Management, it is about the rules you enforce / follow, it is about giving results and following real metrics when aiming for better productivity.

It is a long article, if you are not interested in Management, skip it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2006/02/16/ccboot16.xml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home